California is a confidential marriage license (or licence if you tend to spell it that way) state which means that it allows this special wedding license to be issued and honored legally in all states. What’s great about this is that you can have your elopement in California and nobody is able to know.
The overburdened Los Angeles Registrar Recorder County Clerk (RRCC) has authorized The Officiant Guy, who is a specialized notary and attorney, to issue, notarize and finalize a confidential marriage license for you. Chris will provide you with proof of your marriage with a notarized personal copy that will be accepted by all agencies in lieu of the county’s proof that arrives by mail within 6 to 12 weeks.
Confidential Marriage License California Benefits
A confidential marriage license has many, many benefits:
- no witnesses necessary
- provided on the spot
- no waiting in a long bureaucratic line
- the license can be brought to you right before your wedding
- no spam after your wedding
- no telemarketers
- no junk mail
- no stalkers
- no media
- no press
- nobody needs to know unless you want them to know
- privacy – – if you’re a celebrity, or a public official or someone in law enforcement or don’t want your ex-spouse to know this is the perfect solution – -frankly, everybody should get a California confidential marriage license.
If you are getting married anywhere in LA County give the number one ceremony officiant in Los Angeles a telephone call at (310) 882-5039 or (562) 547-3255 or fill out the contact form. Officiant Guy is a Southern California wedding minister for ceremonies. He has been performing wedding ceremonies and issuing confidential marriage licenses for over two decades.