13 California Confidential Marriage License Benefits
A confidential marriage license has many, many benefits:
- no witnesses necessary
- provided on the spot
- no waiting in a long bureaucratic line
- the license can be brought to you right before your wedding
- no spam after your wedding
- no telemarketers
- no junk mail
- no stalkers
- no media
- no press
- nobody needs to know unless you want them to know
- the only way that somebody other than the two of you can obtain your marriage license is with a court order,
- privacy – – if you’re a celebrity, or a public official or someone in law enforcement or don’t want your ex-spouse to know this is the perfect solution – -frankly, everybody should get a California confidential marriage license.
California Confidential Marriage Licenses
California is a confidential marriage license (or licence if you tend to spell it that way) state which means that it allows this special wedding license to be issued and honored legally in all states. What’s great about this is that you can have your elopement in California and nobody is able to know.
The overburdened Los Angeles Registrar Recorder County Clerk (RRCC) has authorized The Officiant Guy, who is a specialized notary and attorney, to issue, notarize and finalize a confidential marriage license for you. You will have to provide a current government ID listed here and meet the marriage license requirements here.
Chris will provide you with proof of your marriage with a notarized personal copy that will be accepted by most banking institutions and some agencies initially in lieu of the county’s proof that arrives by mail within 6 to 12 weeks. The legal proof that will arrive later in the mail is the legal marriage certificate, which is researched and authorized by the Los Angeles County Clerk Recorder.
California Counties Where Officiant Guy Can Issue you a California Confidential Marriage License
If you are getting married anywhere in LA County, Orange County, Riverside County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County and Santa Barbara County, including Long Beach, give the number one ceremony officiant in Los Angeles a telephone call at (310) 882-5039 or (562) 547-3255 or fill out the contact form. Officiant Guy is a Southern California wedding minister for ceremonies.
He has been performing wedding ceremonies and issuing confidential marriage licenses for over two decades. Here is a list of cities and areas in Southern California where he can issue you a marriage license and be your officiant (you can click on each of the following to see more detailed areas in that county where he services):
- Los Angeles County weddings and marriage licenses
- Orange County weddings and marriage licenses
- Ventura County weddings and marriage licenses
- Santa Barbara County weddings and marriage licenses
- Riverside County weddings and marriage licenses
- San Bernardino County weddings and marriage licenses
- San Diego County weddings and marriage licenses
- Any California County wedding with Time and Travel compensations
Click below to find more information about getting a marriage license in California:
California Marriage License Information
Can I Get a Marriage License After Our Wedding Ceremony?
Confidential Marriage License vs Public Marriage License
Copy of California Marriage License
Do You Get a Marriage License Before Or After The Wedding?
Getting a Copy of the Marriage Certificate
How Much Does a Marriage License Cost in Los Angeles, California
Marriage License and Marriage Certificate Precision
Marriage Requirements in California
Orange County Marriage License
Submit Your Los Angeles County Marriage License Information
The Wedding Laws California
What Happens After You Sign Your Marriage License?
What is a Confidential Marriage License in California?
When You Forgot to Get a Marriage License Before Your Wedding